A Family Affair:
MOVE to PERFORM
The ChungFu Experience of Pain Free Movement with Will Chung
A Family Affair is our way of nourishing our family of people. Through this unique hands-on workshop you will experience Will Chung’s Triple Chain Theory of human movement. ChungFu is the Art of You - meeting you where you are, and taking you where you want to be. It is more than just movement. It is a state of mind. It is a approach to living. ChungFu seeks to be the "spice" that enhances your life in all facets; mind, body and spirit. This workshop seeks to provide you with a glimpse into your own potential whether you are in the "game of life" or an athlete.
What you can expect to EXPERIENCE:
- Will brings his passion and love to the art of movement more than anyone in the industry.
- Learn how to boost your personal performance by learning and applying Will's Triple Chain Theory on a daily basis from basic tasks to high level competition and performance.
- Do you have pain? Learn the root of the dysfunction and how to create pain free movement.
- Learn breathing techniques for longevity and performance, and reduce the feelings of anxiety, stress, and being overwhelmed.
- We are all getting older every day. The long term model is sustainability for our own health and our ability to enjoy all that life has to offer. At the end of the day basic tasks like laying, sitting, standing and walking become the cornerstone of longevity.
- Will continuously and consistently finds a way to help people feel and be brilliant, powerful, and potent.
About WILL CHUNG:
Will has over 25 years in the strength and conditioning industry and was just recently voted by Mad Fit Magazine as the Most Unconventional Trainer of the Year. His evolution started under his family martial arts crest working with Chuck Norris. His martial art lineage led him to work at the 1998 Seoul, Korea Summer Olympics, coach of the Ukrainian National Wrestling Team, coach of the USA Martial Arts Team and Frankie Edgar, UFC Lightweight Champion. As Will transitioned, he worked with members of the US Department of Defense, Members of the Military Branches, NJ State Troopers and NYPD Tactical Unit. Currently, Will continues to evolve and be a student and coach of human development.
"When I met Will I thought I had a vast understanding of human development through movement. I trained with and under some of the best coaches in the industry. I attended workshops and earned certifications. I also felt that there was more... that I was missing something. Will's impact on my coaching, my movement and ultimately my life has been greater than all my previous coaches and workshops combined. There is not another coach that will invest in YOU like Will. Many have asked me about ChungFu and what it is. To know it you must experience it! You must experience Will. It means that you will train hard uncovering movement you have never found before. It means that you will deepen relationships that were just scratching the surface. It means you will create a bond for life. "
- Ben Wellenbach
When, Where, & Special Pricing:
1753 Northwind Blvd. Libertyville, IL 60048
Saturday and Sunday November 3rd & 4th
Option #1- Saturday November 3rd 8am-4pm (8 hours) $169**
Option #2- Option #1 plus Sunday November 4th 8am-2pm (14 hours) $269**
**This is a one time price for friends and family, however, by signing up you will lock this rate in for all future workshops with Will. We take care of our family and friends in all facets of life.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or visit the Facebook event page https://www.facebook.com/events/869503753173914/
Due to the level of practical experience space is extremely limited to 20 people
Where to Stay:
Hampton Inn & Suites
2061 Shell Dr, Libertyville, IL 60048 (847) 680-8828